Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 19.2%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine has a CPX 1 and plans on getting rid of it. He told me he would sell it for the same price he purchased it for, 100. I don't think that it is a bad price, but I've read some less than stellar news/reviews of this gun. Then at the same time, its only 100! And retsup said I have too much room in my safe and I need to buy more guns! :duh:

So what would you do? I mean it's got a guarantee for life. I've read on the forum for Sccy that their customer service is awesome. Should I get it?

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
If you have a $100 to spend, why not...It has a lifetime guarantee that's a good thing, as long as it's not your lifetime... You can probably get your money out of it if you don't like it...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Sorry for my stupidity but what is a CPX?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I would buy it for novelty purposes, but I wouldn't trust my life on it.

-Plop

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
The range where I work is near their factory. I've seen many with broken safety levers and a few cracked slides and frames and failed barrels. I don't think I've ever seen one without a srack in the safety lever or with the lever broken off. I'd save the money to invest in something better. IF, big IF, I bought one I would not trust it for CCW. I'd use it for a range gun until it broke.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts