Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to my previous work training USMC F.A.S.T in the 1990s, I practice live fire drills from CQB distances and positions. These include draw and fire with a target 12 inches (or less) from my body and also drawing and firing after falling (on a large heavy exercise mat) at a target from the ground etc. I also practice with the weak hand only and live practice using a small weak hand held tactical flash light. I find these CQB exercises easy to setup and good practice for the unexpected. Does anyone else here practice this way and if not why not?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I do, but at my age falling is not always the best option. Up close and personal is the way I see most defense situations happening.

I also work on deploying my lock blade folder, and am considering more H to H work and moves.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I do as well, Im looking into krav maga private lessons. I want more H to H practice.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I practice weak hand a lot, if your strong hand is disabled or otherwise occupied, it sure would be nice to KNOW you can hit your target with weak hand :image035:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts