Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using one of these? I know Crossbread is known for making excellent IWB holsters but how about OWB? Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have and love the SuperTuck but I was wondering about these also. I hate to say it but they're even uglier than the ST IMHO. Anyone know how they work?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have and love the SuperTuck but I was wondering about these also. I hate to say it but they're even uglier than the ST IMHO. Anyone know how they work?
I agree that it's pretty ugly, but then again so is my Glock:haha:
I think they both have that "military" no nonsense look to them.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Heh, the ugliness is part of the charm for me. I grew up with my grandfather who never threw anything away and was 100% function over form. Half the dishes in the kitchen were epoxied back together, the main carving knife for thanksgiving had a section of copper pipe soldered where the handle used to be and so on. Now I of course appreciate the artistry of something like a Brommeland holster (assuming you could ever get your hands on one) but we are talking about something here that is concealed and hopefully never seen by anyone but yourself. For the OWB holsters though, the artistry aspect definitely comes in to play.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts