Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say I am impressed, I came home tonight after a particularly crapy day and what was in my mailbox waiting on me? My new Minituck IWB from Crossbreed that i ordered over the weekend. I tried it with my Taurus and it fit like a glove, retention was great out of the package. Tried it on and WOW is all I could say it was great! Now I might need to buy some new pants or maybe loose a few pounds, but either way it still felt good. I practiced for a few minutes with it and I did switch to the middle screws for a deeper drop, which I like better and it seemed to hide a little better, I will keep playing with that and keep you posted.

Otherwise it is very nice, the draw is quick and clean and now that I adjusted it a little bit it feels good. I can't wait to strap it on and spend some time walking around with it to get a real feel. I did notice that even after a few minutes it didn't even notice it there anymore. I have not bought a true gun belt yet either, I am waiting to see how it plays with my current one.

Here are a few pictures that I quickly took tonight.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,569 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Wow nice rig, I like it. Thanks for the pic's.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Why did you pick the MiniTuck over the SuperTuck?

This is not criticism, just curiosity.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I chose the Mini since I was using it with my Taurus, I didn't want the extra material. I am somewhat of a minimalist. If / when I get a Crossbreed for my P94 then I will look at the SuperTuck.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Very nice rig for the Taurus...:yup:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I chose the Mini since I was using it with my Taurus, I didn't want the extra material. I am somewhat of a minimalist. If / when I get a Crossbreed for my P94 then I will look at the SuperTuck.
Thanks ...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UPDATE: I did end up having to move the clips up to the top holes to get the desired concealment, I noticed that the biggest issue was the but would show a bit more than I wanted in the middle or bottom holes. I did really like the quick access to the grip in the other two positions, but I will try this for a little bit and see how I like it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Did ya get a roll of Lifesavers heeheehee..No hat but Lifesavers..

I like my ST.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Congrats on the new rig...better than getting 'bills' in the mail...nice surprise.:hand10:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts