Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there ordered a supertuck recently. I placed an order on feb 9 and I am still waiting. I hope they live up to the expectations after this long of a wait.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got mine with a trade for a CW9 so I can't say about the wait time, but the quality is NICE. By far the nicest rig for carrying

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I ordered on Feb 21, and was told it may not ship until mid JUNE... Kinda stinks that they charge your card immediately, and not when it ships. I have an issue paying out good money for something they don't ship for 5 months .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dman what did you order that is going to take that long. I emailed them few weeks back and they said they are shipping around 6 to 7th week.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I have two. Both took 8 weeks to get. Really like them. Learning curve to wear but when broken in they are nice!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Dman what did you order that is going to take that long. I emailed them few weeks back and they said they are shipping around 6 to 7th week.
I ordered a few things, a super tuck being one. They told me 6-8 weeks as well, but a follow up conversation with them they said not to expect it until JUNE... I may cancel.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I ordered mine on 2/24/2013 and it is "Not yet shipped". The site said 6 to 8 weeks so, I perodically go look at my account to see if the status has changed. Maybe I'll lose a couple more pounds by then and not have to buy new pants. Hmm?

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
I have the CB Super Tuck and because of the long order time I went with a Galco King Tuk when I needed a holster for my M&P 40. Bought it off the shelf at Gander Mountain for $55. Both holsters are similar in design and quality and both can easily adjusted for ride and cant.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Anyone out there ordered a supertuck recently. I placed an order on feb 9 and I am still waiting. I hope they live up to the expectations after this long of a wait.
I love crossbread but the wait was always an issue so I tried Old Faithful and never went back.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I ordered 1 Supertuck, 2 mini tucks and a couple of belts on January 15th. I received them on March 7th. They are great holsters. They were worth the wait.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ordered mine Jan 21st and received it last week or so. When I ordered the wait showed to be 6 weeks and midway thru they changed to 6 to 8 weeks.

I loved the product and ordered another holster for the wife's LC9.

I think some of the wait time is due to the large number of people getting their CCW now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ordered my Crossbreed Appendix holster for my LC9 on March the 1st.......................... Guess I'll be waiting a while : (

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ordered mine in January. It took 2 months to arrive. I have had it for about 5 days now and so far I'm very happy with it.

-SF

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ordered my CrossBreed Supertuck on January 21 and recieved it on March 18. Wore it all day yesterday on an all day road trip. Very comfortable while driving. Well worth the wait.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts