Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a new ACE-1 from SHTF a week ago off amazon for my new XD-S and am just wondering what the current turn-around time might be on this bad boy. I cant wait to get it, im totally stoked.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
SHTF is one of the most customer friendly companies I've ever dealt with for any product. Their efforts and their friendship .... and no, they did NOT pay me to say this .... are worth a little wait time, IMO.

·
Registered
541 Posts
SHTF is one of the most customer friendly companies I've ever dealt with for any product. Their efforts and their friendship .... and no, they did NOT pay me to say this .... are worth a little wait time, IMO.
Agreed! My turn around was about 2 1/2 weeks in the middle of April and worth every day.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
I had a great conversation with Sean yesterday about an order mix up on my part and he was glad to set it straight for me. He could have easily said no and would have been justified in doing so and I would have been ok with that. Shows integrity on their part and I'll do what I can to bring them more patrons. Thanks again Sean!

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
I currently have 2 SHTF gear holsters that I use regularly, and will be adding 2 more for my LCR, one for the centerfire laser, one for without. By far SHTF products are some of the best out there. You will be more than pleased with your new holster I promise. If your not ill eat the kydex off it lol. Let us knoiw what you think when you get it. BTw...the SHTF Gear horizontal mag pouch is pretty awesome as well,,,, :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts