Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Pretty spiffy LOL i guess things have come a long ways since i had one and used to suspend it via an oversized bore brush and a leather thong lol

·
Registered
810 Posts
Redneck Repairs said:
Pretty spiffy LOL i guess things have come a long ways since i had one and used to suspend it via an oversized bore brush and a leather thong lol
Absolutely no offense meant (because I don't want my head twisted off)..... but carrying a NAA mini with a "leather thong" just brings to mind a really odd visual image! :gah:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
roflmao david possibly i should have said leather shoelace and spared you that disturbing image

·
Administrator
143,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking that I Would Not Ever have the NAA frame drilled for a Lanyard Loop fitting.

You COULD easily drill & tap one grip panel for the same type of fitting though...that would serve the same purpose without drilling a permanent hole in the frame. :yup:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
qk i just ran the .32 sized bore brush down the barrell till it stopped and then hung the sucker with the shoelace ... no mods to the gun at all and the bristles of the brush kept it secure enough for my needs

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I just stash mine in the left pocket, fun gun and actually quite accurate at the 21' mark too.

·
Administrator
143,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Redneck

Absolutely LOVE Your Leather Thong Idea.:rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts