Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This customer sent me a brand new SFS 9MM FN in polished blue for some work. I stippled the front and back straps, pulled the diconnect and then did some trigger and reliability work. The finished product is shown below. I matted the lower frame and then blued only the lower frame. The combination of the deep blue/black polished slide and the deep blue/black matte frame is striking.

Jess

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, here are some more pics with a lighter background and some more light. I think that it shows the color of the pistol better. I just have to keep working on it until I know what shutter speed, light and flash combo works best. I have even thought about building a light box to take the pics with. This will have to do for now :oops:
Jess

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Jess - again some lovely eye candy :smilez: - I have as in your other thread added two returns beteen each of your pics - they do get a bit confused with each other when ''touching''!

Stipling looks just dandy and of course the BHP is (IMO) just as classic a shape and pleasing to the eye as JMB's other great creation.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Wow! That is a fine looking Hi Power. Somebody is going to be very pleased with that.

·
Registered
569 Posts
That's what my BHP would like to be when it grows up. Beautiful!

·
Registered
726 Posts
That is one beautiful piece of work. You did yourself proud.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts