Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kind of miss shooting homemade targets of whatever we could come up with in the gravel pit, like when I was young. No gravel pit here, and certainly no shooting outside of a range unless you have enough private property to get away with that activity.

Anyway, I made up a target of things we used, resized the images to scale, and ordered some 18 x 23 "posters" for a couple bucks each.

Should be able to put a couple hundred rounds into each of them, I think.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I shot some milk jugs and gatorade bottles last weekend. We shoot old keyboards, TV's, anything that we can find really.

I think the target you made is awesome.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have this copy/scanner/printer combo that ALWAYS has problems/malfunctions.

Would love to take it out for a range session.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I loved taking electronics out to the shooting pit. It was always annoying when people would leave the garbage they shot up though. You really should clean up your mess afterward.

Cool target. I like the idea.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
loves me some gravel pit

Last time I was at the gravel pit, a couple summers ago while visiting the folks, my bro's friend brought tannerite, and whoah nellie, that stuff is awesome! Lucky we didn't have that when we were kids! Torched off a gallon milk jug full at one point, with a suppressed (moderated, for you brits:image035:) cheytac .338 lapua.

Lucky guy (my brother) also got to hold a zebra-stripe .408 intervention the gang at cheytac were making for the 'Nuge.

They got themselves some neat toys back home, that's for sure! I should have never left!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Nothing like being able to shoot out your back door!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts