Defensive Carry banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Very cool, sir!

That Ranger holster of yours has me rather interested. I like Avenger-style rigs and that forward belt loop design looks quite effective.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Just because a President likes guns, does not necessarily mean that they are pro gun for the rest of us.
I like Trump, we can hope he stays strong on our 2nd rights.
OK. Question stands, name another President since Teddy that is as pro gun as Trump.

Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Registered
239 Posts
OK. Question stands, name another President since Teddy that is as pro gun as Trump.
Hmmm... didn't Odumbo go bird hunting, or trap shooting or some other stupid photo op? LOLOL

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
Reactions: gatorbait51

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Trumps been pretty good so far. Regan was pretty good during his presidency. He failed us post presidency supporting gun control legislation.
Teddy had the luxury of not having mass shootings under his watch.
And I will end it there before it gets too political

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Trumps been pretty good so far. Regan was pretty good during his presidency. He failed us post presidency supporting gun control legislation. But outlawed OC in CA when he was Gov
Teddy had the luxury of not having mass shootings under his watch. He became President because McKinley was assassinated!
And I will end it there before it gets too political
I don't think it's too political to discuss which Presidents supported the 2A and which did not.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts