Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Warm greetings from The Great State of Texas. Welcome to D.C.com. Where the majority of its members strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment and doing away with the infringements recklessly tied to it through history.

Texas, One of eight States refusing to label it's college campuses, "Gun Free Zones." One of the few areas of our Nation which continues to allow it's gun owner's to carry more than an empty gun and one bullet in their pocket. In Texas, it is an everyday occurrence to see a horse tied to a post downtown with the owners loaded long gun hanging off the saddle and no one will touch it, other than it's owner. Okay, obviously one of the above three statements referring to Texas is not exactly true any longer.

Enjoy your time at D.C. .com. You are among good people here. :smile:

Thank you for spending your time teaching our youth and congratulations on your CWP!

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

Reactions: Trixie

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Congrats and welcome from West Branch, IA, birthplace of our 31st President!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum from a mountain in North Carolina :wave:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Howdy from Texas, where the west begins. Welcome
Come on in and sit a spell.

I think most teachers could use protection in the classroom too!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Congratulations, Trixie! I'm waiting for my first 5 year renewal of my CCL to come in the mail. The state of Wisconsin gives about a 4 month heads-up before your license will expire.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
I joined this group in December and now have my CWP ! Thank you for the welcome. I am a retired high school teacher from Central Florida and now carry with confidence.:urla9ub:

Welcome from the Great State of Texas and thank you for your years of service in provideing an education for our often unappreaciating youth.

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome from TX!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts