Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at 22 bolt rifles and i see they make a lefty stock is different than what I'm used to but i want one with iron sights where as the American in lefty doesn't come with irons

Thanks for the info

·
Registered
376 Posts
Awesome rifle!

The most accurate .22lr I have ever shot - and a great price to boot. You can save a few bucks and get the Trainer - the only difference is you don't get the walnut stock. I think it's beech. I have the Lux and I would not trade it for the world.

I have to re-iterate - these things are disgustingly accurate. The sights are decent, but the ghost ring sight from brooks is even better. With the ghost ring, I can shoot tighter groups than with a scoped 10/22.

http://cz452.com/

While you're there, pick up a trigger kit. They are easy to install. Mine now breaks at 1.5 pounds with absolutely no creep.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
personaly i never saw a bad cz so i am confident you will be happy

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I shoot with a guy out of Atlanta who has 2--452's (.22 and .17hm2) and the trainer. I can agree with everyone here on there positive comments.
He also told me to find a Charles Daly bolt action .22, mfg. about last year. They are actually BRNO imports.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I have 2 CZs, the trainer and the varminter. Will match my Anschutz bullet for bullet. Ordered a new thumbhole walnut stock from Richard's Microstocks for the Varminter, and my brother is fitting, free floating, glass bedding and finishing it. The CZs are very popular silhouette guns, and the Varminter will be my primary silhouette gun. Given that I have 17 .22 rifles (O.K., I got carried away), that says a lot about the CZ. You can't beat it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts