Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations for an owb retention holster?

I have a Canik 55 Stingray which is a cz75-c clone.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I like my Eclipse Ambi from Blade-Tech. It can be worn IWB or OWB. The "Ambi" part of it means it can be left or right-handed, and easily switched from one to the other - a good thing if something happens to your primary shooting arm/hand. And if you're so inclined, it WILL accept the Ulticlip 3.

·
Registered
800 Posts
So far we have a retention holster that doesn't fit CZs and a CZ holster with no retention...

The Safariland 57x series (various models with different belt attachment systems) fits the full size CZ75 so it should fit a compact - whether your Canik is dimensionally close enough is another matter. It'll be a little more critical perhaps in a retention holster.

I'd recommend asking over at the CZ forum: The Original CZ Forum - Index. There's bound to be someone with firsthand experience there.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
So far we have a retention holster that doesn't fit CZs and a CZ holster with no retention...

The Safariland 57x series (various models with different belt attachment systems) fits the full size CZ75 so it should fit a compact - whether your Canik is dimensionally close enough is another matter. It'll be a little more critical perhaps in a retention holster.

I'd recommend asking over at the CZ forum: The Original CZ Forum - Index. There's bound to be someone with firsthand experience there.
I forgot a detail. I have two of these and they fit CZ 75s and CZ75 compact. While Bianchi does not list them, Midway or CTD has them. The one that fits 1911/Browning Hi power fits the CZ 75s.
Again, the detail slipped my mind.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts