Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I accidently ( honest!) found out my darling Wife is buying me a CZ75 Compact for Christmas. I prefer the 4 o'clock carry, but would appreciate suggestions on any good concealment holster. Thank you.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
CDNN is out with their newest catalog....they have a two-toned CZ75 Compact for $369.99 with two 14-round magazines.....maybe you can "accidentally" leave a print out of that particular page for your wife to find. :smile:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Many great makers can help you out with CZ leather. When I started CZ's were the reason I did so. I started a little before Hakan made grips for them. I couldnt get leather for my beloved PCR at the time. Now and 25+ CZ's later I still love the guns.

As far as leather goes look around for what appeals to you. Keep in mind, the little CZ is all steel and fairly heavy, but quite thin at the nose. It should carry very well for you with a good belt and holster.

This is a wonderful forum and will have lots of great stuff for you.
You may also want to czech :chairshot out www.czforum.com
for anything and everything you want to know about the gun.

Shoot well.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Terry, congrats on the CZ. You're gonna love it! I know Eric makes top-notch holsters. If you want to find out what else is out there for the CZ, try www.rigrate.com. You can search by a specific gun, holster material, IWB/OWB...

·
Registered
932 Posts
A good gun. If I didn't already have a CZ 40P and a Witness TACII in .40, I'd get one, though I am considering a RAMI in 9mm. The RAMI 40's seem to have a lot of FTF/FTE problems. Anyway, lot's of good holsters around since CZ and it's clones are popular. It's just a matter of finding one you like best. Check out CZFORUM.com or CZshooters.com if you want to get some good info. They are probably the two best known CZ and clones forums.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Good holster? Shucks man - you are spoiled for choice!! :smile:

There is your problem - and so much will depend on your own preferences. I guess CZ folks here will best advise re actual holster models and as has been said - a peek at CZ forum too - gather intel to help your decision.

You obviously Terry have a real keeper wife!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know you will like your CZ. My 2 75b's and P-01 are the most reliable guns I have. Not the most expensive, but the most reliable. I have tried many IWB holsters. High Noon Holsters hidden ally and tail gunner are great. No wiat on the former, couple of months on the latter.

i never though I would consider kydex for CS, but ww.comptac.com has some great tuckable IWB's AND you order will be at your hour in about 1 week. I would go with a comptac, give it a good armor-all once in a while and they are just great.

So you are warned, CZ's are addictive, just check my safe :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know you will like your CZ. My 2 75b's and P-01 are the most reliable guns I have. Not the most expensive, but the most reliable. I have tried many IWB holsters. High Noon Holsters hidden ally and tail gunner are great. No wait on the former, couple of months on the latter.

i never though I would consider kydex for CCW, but www.comptac.com has some great tuckable IWB's AND you order will be at your house in about 1 week. I would go with a comptac, give it a good armor-all once in a while and they are just great.

So you are warned, CZ's are addictive, just check my safe :)

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Congrats on your christmas present dont think old lady is buying me a gun this year maybe she will get a dishwasher for christmas if this keeps up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts