Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Yep --- a Galco "Fletch" (FL226) fits perfectly. You can get one here.

-Seawolf

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
let me tell you from experience, Don't go with a cheap holster. If you visit the czforum you will see Hazelleather is highly touted and also UBG leather makes a nice holster, both custom, both affordable and not to bad on wait time. I have a p01 and if your looking to conceal this in a OWB its no small obstacle, but can be done with the right holster. I have a K&D which is OWB and IWB and haven't looked for a holster since.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I discovered that the P-01 fits the Don Hume H721 OWB very well. Forty fove dollars plus tax out the door from Gunner's Alley. The 721 is made for the Glock 19, 23, 32, & 36. My only issue is that the belt slots are cut for a 1 3/4 inch belt and all of my belts are 1 1/2. Oh well, cannot have everything prefect all the time

·
Registered
156 Posts
Good choice for a pistol, btw. Mine has performed flawlessly from day 1.

-Seawolf

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I have some Don Hume and they are good quality for the money.
However, also check out David Bullard, I have two from him and they are a step up for only a few dollars more. (about $55) My "bodyguard" is very good. If you don't want anything special (I wanted it lined and it took 6 wks.) you can have it in a week or so. Tough to beat.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Anybody got one and can you recommend a OWB holster, pancake style preferred
I just cannot recommend this CZ too highly. I had it for about two years during which time it was 100% reliable and extremely accurate. One day while lauding its virtues at a family gathering my oldest, married daughter mentioned how cute it was and could she have it. What's a father to do - goodbye CZ. Great gun, I miss it a lot.

As to holsters let me recommend the CUDA by Simply Rugged. A convertible pancake it is a high quality that lives up to its being Simply Rugged. My pic shows the CUDA carrying a Dan Wesson CBOB (1911) in its IWB incarnation. Great pancake holster.

·
Registered
829 Posts
A great dad

Dairycreek, do you have sons... may I call you dad? :wave:

Nice thing to do, I hope to be able to do that for mine when they get older!

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
I hzve both the P-01 and the P-06. Great choice of weapon. Really can't help with a holster though, since I carry IWB all the time.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Love my P-01. Phenomenal ergonomics. Carry IWB in an MTAC though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts