Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to be creative with the lighting. Actually I saw someone do something neat witht he lighting in a mag and copied it. :) Anyway, here ya go, let me know what yout think. (each picture is a little over 100 kb.

The finish on my 75B makes it look like there is alot of noise. but there is none on the background.

clipse

·
Administrator
143,579 Posts
Nice Photos!

Really nice pistol also.
I always liked a satin nickel finish.
It's about a perfect pistol finish.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Good photos and gun, clipse. We love your pictures....

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I really need to get a new gun to take pictures of. I feel like I just repeat myself with the same guns. :) Soon enough though.

In the pictures the blue light came out alittle harsh, I will have to try and correct that.

Again, thanks.

clipse

·
Registered
27 Posts
Who carries a good selection of CZs in the Kansas City area Clipse?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
hankrearden2005 said:
Who carries a good selection of CZs in the Kansas City area Clipse?

I don't know about the KC area. I live north of KC. In St. Joseph you can visit Deans. He has a good selection. That is where I got both this and my P-01. Just drive north on I-29 untill you get to the North 169 HWY Exit just north of St. Joe. It is right at that intersection. There is a new indoor range there as well.

Someone mentioned to me that the blue might be a bit too intense. I backed it off abit and came out with this. I think it looks a bit cleaner.

clipse

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts