Defensive Carry banner

CZ-82 As CCW

7K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  Chorizo 
I carry one now, IWB. Completely reliable. Very accurate. Points like a finger. Ammo is easier to find than .380.
My wife bought it for me as a present, and I just used it as a range gun till I sold my other pistols. Now it's my daily.
Even as I buy other primary sidearms again, I'm sure it will stay in the rotation.
The only minus is having to thumb the hammer down to carry it DA/SA.

What type of holster do you use for IWB carry? That is the way I will mosy likely carry mine.
Right now I'm using a Desbian's IWB. I believe you can find Rhome listed here. If not, I'll try to look him up for you.

Also check out the thread "under rated carry guns" Some folks turned me onto other fits too, but I can't remember what they were, and the thread is bookmarked on another computer.

What type of holster do you use for IWB carry? That is the way I will mosy likely carry mine.
They are fantastic pistols for the money! More potent than a .380 and hold plenty of ammo that's still available at a decnt price. I have 2 on order! :smile:

If you need a holster call Eric at HBE Specialty LW's. He's a CZ fanatic and his Pro TL is just the ticket for this model.

You won't regret buying it!
Oh yeah....what John said!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.