Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This gun has always caught my eye for some reason or another and today my LGS had one in stock for the first time in awhile

HAD

15 rounds and fits my hand like a glove. Typical CZ trigger....it is my first poly CZ as I have a few of the steelies

Looking forward to breaking it in....it is patiently waiting for its big brother a Tavor X-95 to be delivered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
A buddy of mine has the CZ P-09 (19 +1) He has his set as a safety. And most of the time he OC's. one day hope to hook up with him at range to try out.

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
I loved my p-07 but I don't shoot da and the safety really sucked. It was so flat I couldn't get a good purchase on it with my thumb,which made it mostly unusable to me. I traded it off eventually. It was however very accurate and easy to shoot

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,513 Posts
IMO the CZ PO7 and P09 are the best 9MM guns ive ever shot
I own the larger 09 model I added night sights and a 13Lb hammer spring
for a slightly lighter SA trigger..The gun is amazing .

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's what I decided to purchase as my first ccw after much research. I've put about 500 rounds through it so far. No Problems whatsoever and it just feels so comfortable to shoot. Can't beat the CZ ergonomics. Double action is still a little gritty but the single action is nice and crisp. Lately I've been looking at the RAMI for summer carry. The po7 wasn't hard to conceal by any means but I was limited to what clothes I could wear

·
Premium Member
1,265 Posts
Just got my PO7 in FDE. Love it! IMG_0612.jpg

·
Registered
531 Posts
I have an FDE P-09 that I use for HD, it's been flawless from the jump. I have it set up with the thumb safety as well since I'm not carrying it. Only knock against it I can come up with is it shoots a little low. Not sure if I need to try a different front sight, or what. I may take it into my gun club and see if the gunsmith there can take a look at it for me. Will end up costing me some $$$ but at least I can be confident it would be dead nuts accurate afterward.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts