Defensive Carry banner

Cz Po1

9291 7
I have been debating on weather or not I should get one of these for my next purchase. Only problem, no gun shop around has one, and I wanna be able to make sure it "fits" me before I buy it. I did how ever come across a Colt Combat Commander 70 series .45 that has cought me eye and is begging to come home with me :cool: . I know a few member here carry the CZ PO1 just want to hear your opinions.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I want the one with the rail, I want it for a bed side gun, so I wouldn't have to have a flashlight in one hand and my 1911 in the other. How does it fit your hand compared to the 1911? Does it feel more like the double stack 1911's? I just can't stop thinking about that commander though, there is just something about 1911's, you can never have enough. :smile:

· Banned
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, maybe its the pic but that CZ looks alot wider than the 1911. I will have to check the shops and see what they have. The more I think the the more I want that commander, but I gotta come up with another $300 to get it. How is the overall fit and finnish on the CZ P01? Have you had any problems with it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.