Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for experience with this sight good or bad. Looking to put it on an entry level AR. Seems to be rated pretty good on Amazon.

Who has one and do you like it?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I've not had any experience with the site but I have quite a bit of experience with "budget" optics in general. My suggestion would be the new primary arms micro red dot.

Primary Arms Advanced Micro Dot with Push Buttons and up to 50K-Hour Battery Life, MD-ADS with Radical Firearms Primary Arms Micro Dot Riser Absolute Cowitness MD-ADS-RF-PA-AB

It's more expensive but that being said I think it would be worth every penny. There are tourture test vids out of there of the thing taking abuse like an aim point. It also has the same 50k hour battery life. I have several primary arms optics have always been extremely happy with them. If money is tight I think it's worth while to save up a bit and buy something a bit higher quality then to go with junk out of the gate and then have to re-buy in a year.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Check our Votex red dots. Lifetime warranty at a good entry level price. They get very good reviews on ar15.com.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts