1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
A job with weight-loss benefits...sounds good to me.:image035:

·
Registered
541 Posts
I saw that on the news last week, I thought that was so funny. I thought it was good to see a LEO that actually has a good sence of humor and resembles a human being

·
Super Moderator
18,176 Posts
That shows imagination...

I like it !

Looks like it keeps him great shape too. Not bad for 62 years old.Not bad at all.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Here is the question:

If someone gets into a car accident in his intersection, is the department liable because of his dancing?

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Here is the question:

If someone gets into a car accident in his intersection, is the department liable because of his dancing?
I'd say no more so than an accident caused by some idiot rubber necking an accident. The driver is responsible for maintaining control of his vehicle.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
I applaud the officer for being creative in his job, and bringing some cheer to an otherwise bleak day in most peoples lives.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Guys in great shape for 62!

I believe the first dancing traffic officer was Malcolm Merriweather on the Andy Griffith Show (Malcolm at the Crossroads) :rofl:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
It got him his 15 minutes of fame though.
He seems like a nice guy.
Heck, he's a had a LOT more than 15 minutes of fame through this, lol. I live not far away, so I see something every year on the Net, TV or in the papers. It's a pretty cool routine. :yup:

-

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The department encourages him to keep it up. People love watching him enjoy his work. He essentially has become an ambassidor for the department.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
He's great. I'm encouraged that some LEO's still have a sense of humor.
I'll bet everyone in that town would rush to his aid if he ever needed it!

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
The wife got me to thinking there was a scene in the movie Flashdance when Jennifer Beals and the other woman were crossing the street and there was a cop doing crazy things directing traffic I wonder if that is the same guy.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I love it.

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
Anybody who has directed traffic for any length of time, knows its a grueling and dangerous task. My hats off to him keeping it interesting. I'm sure if he wasn't getting the job done, he wouldn't be dancing anymore.

And, with a sweet cop stache like that he could pull anything off.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts