Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at Colt combat commanders on Gunbroker and checked availability prices locally and on the internet,and checked with my FFL that said if he could get one it would be X amount,some dealer in Colorado has a SS commander w/novak sights for almost $100.00 cheaper than I could get it for here,It's beautiful and my dang finger hit the buy it now button:danceban:

·
Registered
86 Posts
My wife makes me wear mittens when looking at stores on the internet. Dang Finger... always hits it twice . What does confirm mean?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
You'll thank that finger. I know you will love it. Post pics when you get it.

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It ships in the morning so I need to start loading a bunch of 45acp for this weekend

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FWIW IN 1979 I paid $425.00 for a new blued Combat Commander lightweight

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Don't you just love those unruly fingers that have a mind of their own!:rofl:

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wait til my wife sees the CC statement....hows that begging fer forgiveness thing go

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
duka,
After your wife sees the Credit Card bill, will you still be able to count to ten?

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
So, are you on the one-gun-a-month plan, too? :biggrin:

P.S. Your answer can remain confidential, unless your wife is looking over your shoulder.:gah:

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So, are you on the one-gun-a-month plan, too? :biggrin:

P.S. Your answer can remain confidential, unless your wife is looking over your shoulder.:gah:
I hate to say it but I just rough guesstimated that I spent over 6000.00 on guns in the last year,I think I'm gonna take a break for awhile

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Since last Christmas 9 children have come to live with us, but one was adopted for free, does that one count for the Gun-A-Month club too?:blink:

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
I hate to say it but I just rough guesstimated that I spent over 6000.00 on guns in the last year,I think I'm gonna take a break for awhile
:haha: Are you trying to convince us, yourself or your wife?? :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
It's the FFF (Fickle Finger of...Fate). Or I'm I the only one here old enough to remember Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In (1967)? *ohhh, this ain't good.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Yeah that clicking finger has a mind of it's own. When I'm close to the point you reached, I yell out loud "Karen help ME!!". My wife comes a running and pulls me from the chair and restarts the machine.....seems to have work for close to a year now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts