1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Nice! Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
this wandered into my possession today while one I haven't touched in months wandered away wasn't looking for it but here it is G43X

My distaste for glocks ended with the Gen 4's now the 43x is my edc. In the past year 5 different glocks have come and gone from my collection not because they weren't great but because of great trades or folks I know needing a good firearm. Just this past Sunday I picked up my second g45 and this one went into a CAA MCK chassis I'm really hoping to be able to keep this one.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My distaste for glocks ended with the Gen 4's now the 43x is my edc. In the past year 5 different glocks have come and gone from my collection not because they weren't great but because of great trades or folks I know needing a good firearm. Just this past Sunday I picked up my second g45 and this one went into a CAA MCK chassis I'm really hoping to be able to keep this one.
Yep I picked up the G22 specifically for the recover 20/20 brace

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Yep I picked up the G22 specifically for the recover 20/20 brace
View attachment 348725
Yup we still waiting on that review my friend. I was thinking of going the Recover route but got a good deal on the MCK. Range trip Friday but so far I really like the setup.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Congrats.....hope it serves you well. 43x has fully taken over my EDC role for months.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup we still waiting on that review my friend. I was thinking of going the Recover route but got a good deal on the MCK. Range trip Friday but so far I really like the setup.
I'm not happy with the options of putting a red dot on a dovetail mount and haven't committed to a plate set up yet, recover 20/20 offers a top picatiny rail for the brace for $30 so I think I'm going to try it and a low mount plate, this will keep me from getting my face so low on the brace.
going to use this mini red dot and mount on it , once mounted it should sit about an inch above the slide

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
I'm not happy with the options of putting a red dot on a dovetail mount and haven't committed to a plate set up yet, recover 20/20 offers a top picatiny rail for the brace for $30 so I think I'm going to try it and a low mount plate, this will keep me from getting my face so low on the brace.
going to use this mini red dot and mount on it , once mounted it should sit about an inch above the slide

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 only real complaint I hear on the Recover is having to get low on the brace to see the sights and getting cheek slap from it your mount will probably take care of that.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Congrats and enjoy! 😎

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
The G43X is a great little gun. I pair it with a G48 and 4 Shield Arms mags (2 - 20 rounders for reloads). I'm not a big capacity fan, but face it, 72 rounds of 9mm HST is something to consider.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
did a few parts this morning then walked out and pit 5 on paper, going to have to load up on 9 before I do a lot of trigger time on it but this was good enough for confirmation at 30 feet.
XS DWX standard dot sights
Vickers flat face trigger
Taran tactical ultimate spring and connector kit

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Been considering that Taran kit for mine also.....hmmmm. Thoughts ???

Reactions: subhuman

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
trigger was heavy and crunchy as hell, after the install pull weight was about half what it was at around 4.5 lbs now, much smoother and the reset is short and crisp it was well worth the money

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
did a few parts this morning then walked out and pit 5 on paper, going to have to load up on 9 before I do a lot of trigger time on it but this was good enough for confirmation at 30 feet.
XS DWX standard dot sights
Vickers flat face trigger
Taran tactical ultimate spring and connector kit
View attachment 348762

View attachment 348763

Nice!
I always shot my glocks low & left for some reason.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts