Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mailed off my paperwork for the PA Non-Res last week on Monday (IIRC).

I received my PA carry permit in the mail this past Saturday.

My check hasn't even cleared (I don't know if they have deposited it yet) and I have the permit :smile: (and yes, it will clear :tongue: ).

Now I wonder if a Utah and Florida permit are even warrented. It only adds on 8 more states with only Florida being the one I would need in order to cover Florida. I may go ahead and get that one since I still have family in Florida and may go and visit one day.

The only one that I would need Utah for is Washington but if I go and visit I can just take the paperwork with me and apply for it in person (in Washington).

Honestly, if I were to move (if I ever got rich enough for a new start and had a job lined up) I would move either back to Florida or to Texas :image035: (what is it about Texas that everyone wants to move there :tumbleweed: ).

So, great service (fast) from the Centre Sherrif's Office :hand10: (If I moved to PA, I want to live in that county if they are that way with all their services).

Wayne

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
That is exceptional, tho I know they don't delay too much but 2 weeks is probably more the norm.

So - when you drop by over this way one day, you'll be carrying, of course :smilez:

·
Registered
552 Posts
submited my paper work this morning hope california is as fast lol but one thing in my favor is that i live in butte county congrats on yours coming so fast

·
Registered
135 Posts
I got mine in exactly a week. Mailed it on Monday and got it back the following Monday.

·
Administrator
143,579 Posts
Yep, Pretty Quick.

It was pretty amazing when I did my last renewal.
They were firing some questions at me at the same time I was filling out my paperwork & the one Sheriff was doing my Compu~Check at the same time...then they snapped my photo and doggonit if I wasn't in and out of there in about 10 short minutes.

·
Registered
135 Posts
QKShooter said:
It was pretty amazing when I did my last renewal.
They were firing some questions at me at the same time I was filling out my paperwork & the one Sheriff was doing my Compu~Check at the same time...then they snapped my photo and doggonit if I wasn't in and out of there in about 10 short minutes.
I used to live up in PA and got my first permit in about 10 minutes also. Maybe thats why my current out of state PA permit only took a week...because I had an old expired one from awhile ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts