Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the deal with them all lately is this a forum issue or a server issue been going on about a week now this weekend has been really bad :boggled:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Bud White said:
Whats the deal with them all lately is this a forum issue or a server issue been going on about a week now this weekend has been really bad :boggled:
I don't know, I have an email into the hosting company. It's definitely on their side unless you up against me doing a backup of the system. When they start having issues over on their side I sorta compound the problem over here trying to be sure everything is backed up in case they should trash us somehow.....

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i figured it was them and im Glad you are backing up the Site when it acts up hate to lose a lot of info and have to start again

·
Administrator
143,656 Posts
Just For The Record

I did get 2 odd type errors yesterday.
It would probably be very helpful if I remembered exactly what they said.
So...(of course) I don't remember ~ but, something about the server.
That happened twice. Once when I was going to the New Members threads and once when I posting a comment in a thread it seemed like it took forever to load the post & then I got an error message. An error page popped up.
That particular comment did not post & I had to retype it.
After that everything was fast again & I've no more problems since.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
QK, was this the message???

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.