Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She turned 21 earlier this month and as a present I signed her up for the class. She's interested, so I'm not "making her go" or any such thing.

At least when she's carrying around the stun gun, OC & knife she'll be clear with LEO.

The real question is going to be whether or not she wants to carry a pistol of some sort. But that's for another day.

Just sharing....and really glad she's interested.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Great and congrats on raising a level headed little lady from all appearances .

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah...I had "porridge children"

One too hot, one too cold, and one just right. She's the "just right" one. Well spoken, mannered. Intelligent. Thoughtful. And one of those people "everyone wants to hang out with" without doing anything on her part.

She's travelled to Austria for a year after high school and is doing great in college.

Yeah....one proud dad here.

·
Registered
75 Posts
What a lovely gift to give to your daughter. You must feel very proud. My daughter's husband is bi-polar and we don't think it is a good idea to have a gun in their house with all the little ones. You roll the dice and take your chances.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Good for you prof - some may recall I got my step-daughter her own Bersa when she turned 21 last Feb' - and after some time with training etc got her the CCW organized not very long ago.

Great knowing these young ladies have an interest and also the feeling of responsibility for their own personal safety.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts