Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Defund Police? Square That with Your Anti-Gun Rhetoric

“Not in a million years, not if all the nation’s prestigious public-relations firms were mobilized for the cause, could gun manufacturers have conceived of a more effective advertising campaign for their product than the “defund the police” movement. “

I still weep for America. The Second Amendment must stand, and they have just proven it.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
Good article and some interesting viewpoints.

With no police, there is no one to enforce laws. Therefore everyone is free to make up their own laws.

Execution on the spot? Justified.
Judge, jury, and executioner all in one individual? Absolutely.
Open season on ANTIFA? 24/7/365

Who could prevent anyone from just enforcing any law and punishment their heart desires?

·
Premium Member
4,044 Posts
There will always be police, just not the type of police you are used to. When something leaves, something always takes it's place. What's the saying nature abhors a vacuum.
They will be the ANTIFA/BLM enforcement squads. Only the rich will be able to afford to hire mercenaries to protect them.
Then you will really see some brutality!

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
I think they are wanting to disband the police as we know the word to mean. They will have their own enforcement squads and they will not be social workers AND it will NOT be pretty. Remember, this is not about equality or safety. It is about total control of the citizens. Most of the antifa idiots are pawns and will be tossed aside and trampled in the dust. Some few will be converted to the new enforcement squads.

Watch and see.

And as I've said before, I sincerely hope I am wrong.

ETA -- OOPS - I see that while I was writing my post, @KILTED COWBOY got his on before I pushed the button. Not fair - he should have let ladies go first! :ROFLMAO: 👩‍💼🤣

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
Regarding a big exodus: If people are renting I suppose they could move relatively easily, depending on what their rental contract says, and depending on how far they would have to move to be safe, but still be able to go to work every day. If people own their homes, and those homes become totally unsalable like happened in metro Detroit several years ago, how can they move elsewhere and buy something else - unless they have huge savings accounts?

·
Premium Member
4,044 Posts
If my town becomes unlivable, and unsafe and the battle has been lost to take it back not sure I would care what I had to do to get my family to safety. Stuff can be replaced. My loved ones cannot. But that is a country boy attitude, we will find a way to survive. Not sure about the city slickers.

·
Super Moderator
23,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Fed will step in before they start to lose all their tax base - that's a given.

Great , just what we need a federal police force. Will they be like the soviet Militsiya?
The IRS, only with guns and SWAT Teams. They already have Special Agents and SWAT Teams, all they need is about $500 billion or so and to eliminate cash and Bitcoin and they got that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
There will always be police, just not the type of police you are used to. When something leaves, something always takes it's place. What's the saying nature abhors a vacuum.
They will be the ANTIFA/BLM enforcement squads. Only the rich will be able to afford to hire mercenaries to protect them.
Then you will really see some brutality!
The liberal cities/states will replace them with Social Workers... "Excuse me sir, that's not legal and you should really learn how to use your words instead of resorting to violence. Now, when you are finished chopping that man's head off, could you please come meet with me so we can enroll you in our anger management classes."

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
15,853 Posts
I heard the SEALs are being disbanded and replaced with USSS (United States Social Service) agents. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
The Fed will step in before they start to lose all their tax base - that's a given.
No offense, but do you recall Democratic tax policies/goals... or that nearly half the country pays no income taxes? The way they will step in are like California, where they implement a vast new set of laws, with veiled language, that authorize them to raise taxes and charge new fees. Not to mention, we already have issues with Sanctuary Cities/States where the Supreme Court has handicapped federal law enforcement activities. 😖

1 - 20 of 20 Posts