Defensive Carry banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
The article is poorly written, but I finally got it all worked out. Good news for the "victim". Bet he wished he'd had a gun.

Reactions: ep1953

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Glad to see the GG won and that justice has been done. Hope they don't ban knives now!

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Well done on the part of the victim, and the dirtbags who attempted the robbery got their proper rewards.:hand2:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Well done on the part of the victim, and the dirtbags who attempted the robbery got their proper rewards.:hand2:
Yes indeed! I hope the dirtbags get life with no parole but they probably won't.

The robbery victim did acquit himself well but I would recommend he get himself a gun. Much better to bring a gun to a knife fight even though he did win the knife fight.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
A 12 gauge with 00 Buckshot would have been much more effective, and quite possibly saved the state the cost of incarcerating the other 2 for several years.

Reactions: GhostMaker

·
Registered
10,932 Posts
I agree that he should obtain a firearm, as long as he isn't prohibited from owning one(may have a record already).
Glad he knew how to use the edged weapon and wasn't afraid to use it.

Isn't this down in Sixto's neck of the woods?

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
A 12 gauge with 00 Buckshot would have been much more effective, and quite possibly saved the state the cost of incarcerating the other 2 for several years.
Yep! A 12 gauge with some 00 Buck is a fine prescription for the increasing sickness known as "dirt-bag-itis". Fine diagnosis and treatment path Dr. Archer51!:35:

Reactions: lionround
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.