Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Bumper's permission, I just created a Defensive Carry Facebook group. Feel free to join and contribute.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Great idea!! I joined. :yup:

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts
:redface:You guys go ahead, I'll wait here.:yup:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
You know Ret, Facebook isn't by itself evil....it can be enjoyed and still you can survive with out anything bad happening to you.

I don't know, I'm just sayin'.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:redface:You guys go ahead, I'll wait here.:yup:
You know Ret, Facebook isn't by itself evil....it can be enjoyed and still you can survive with out anything bad happening to you.

I don't know, I'm just sayin'.
The technology train is leaving the station. :yup: I love retsupt99. Maybe he will relent one day and buy a ticket.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
The technology train is leaving the station. :yup: I love retsupt99. Maybe he will relent one day and buy a ticket.
Maybe Ret just prefers to be lower profile. I do plenty of FB, but don't necessarily want to announce to everyone there that I carry.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Ret,
I understand where you're coming from. I vacillate between wanting to stay way "undercover" and proclaiming "It's my right, and it's legal-deal with it".

No offense if you want to be more incognito. We'll just catch you here!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Maybe Ret just prefers to be lower profile. I do plenty of FB, but don't necessarily want to announce to everyone there that I carry.
This!

My time on facebook is even less than on here.

Joker1

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
I just added myself!

·
Registered
473 Posts
I prefer to keep my personal info and pictures anonymous when dealing with lurkers on a gun site. It would be easy for someone to locate my FB profile and gather all kinds of info that i wouldnt want them seeing. Everything i post on here or in my profile here is all im willing to share to the general public.

·
Registered
838 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I prefer to keep my personal info and pictures anonymous when dealing with lurkers on a gun site. It would be easy for someone to locate my FB profile and gather all kinds of info that i wouldnt want them seeing. Everything i post on here or in my profile here is all im willing to share to the general public.
That's exactly what I was thinking. A lot of people on DC are probably more on the paranoid side than most, and the relative anonymity of a forum allows you to not have your whole personal life laid open for anyone who wants to know about gun owners. And lets face it, Facebook is all about sharing info and details about yourself and your life.

I don't consider myself to be overly paranoid, but I don't have FB and if I did, I would certainly not connect my two profiles between here and there.

But then... we're not really paranoid if they are really out to get us, right? :image035:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I am on Youtube, DC, CSH. I do have a Myspace page...only because a friend made it for me. I also am on a few modeling websites for work stuff, why must people keep dragging me around the net? Really, why are we all running around the net?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts