Defensive Carry banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Just laid a rack of ribs on the BBQ and will grill zucchini slices and asparagus for sides. O yeah and popped the cap on a Negra Modelo "Black beer matters".
Cheers to DC!
The beer off champions.....try it with about an inch of TJ in the glass first. You may like it for a change.:)

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The local ladies at Mt. Zion figured me and the wife were starving under COVID so they brought us boxes and boxes of fresh vegetables. I hate to waste food, so tonight its Cream of Celery soup and BLTs.

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
Soft tacos or taco salad. Take your pick. Delicious.

Reactions: scottync

·
Super Moderator
16,147 Posts
Ready made Quiche Lorraine from the grocery store, 30min at 350 and dinner is served.

·
Registered
827 Posts
We had our dinner for brunch: Liver, sautéed onions, and bacon.
Why the bacon? To make the fat to fry the liver in, and to sauté the onions.
A dash or two of Worcestershire Sauce finishes the dish.

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
"Ready made Quiche Lorraine from the grocery store, 30min at 350 and dinner is served. "

Oh brother. Just shoot it dead. 3 times. Then blow it up. Twice.

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Grilled burgers topped with fresh tomato, onion, mayo, mustard, and Palmetto jalapeno pimento cheese. Trying to watch my carbs, so I ate mine without the bun.

·
Super Moderator
16,147 Posts
I like you brother, but quiche will keep me on the throne for days shooting blanks,
Having traveled all over the world and trying many different things as my roommate says, I have a cast iron stomach.

Reactions: scottync

·
Registered
33,966 Posts
Salad topped with breaded chicken fillet. Meh.

Reactions: msgt/ret

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
The wife aint home. Cooked up some jambalaya. Leftover taters in the fridge? No problem, they get tossed in too.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts