Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Death by Gun Control by Aaron Zelman & Richard Stevens

From page one, this book slaps the reader into awakening. When you read that 170,000,000 people were killed by governments that denied them the basic tools for self defense, you start to pay attention and take your Second Amendment Rights very seriously.

It is not a very easy to read book like a fictionalized drama but it sure as hell is dramatic.

The Seven Myths of Gun Control
Richard Poe

We have all heard the typical Antis rethoric: The S.A is obsolete, Reasonable Gun Control is good and not a threat to law abiding gun owners, etc. This Book takes on the seven most common Myths and destroys them.

THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
REPORT OF THE
SUBCOMMITTEE ON THE CONSTITUTION
of the
Committee on the Judiciary
United States Senate
Ninety-Seventh Congress
Second Session
US Government Printing Office
88-618 O

If you read Unintended Consequences, this is the publication you are looking for. Beware of online editions that only cover a fraction of what's in the original paper version of 175 pages. I remember buying this in some website but I lost the link.
It is a congressional report and, although eye opening, it gets quite boring with the rethoric. Not to read in one sitting unless you have a major case of Moctezuma's. :biggrin:

And if you haven't read The Constitution and the Federalist Papers... what are you waiting for?
There are some online versions

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Miggy,

Good stuff. The Senate Judiciary Committe report can probably be found here:http://bookstore.gpo.gov/.

I haven't been able to search the entire site yet, tho.

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't get that site! I might be paranoid but I think they saw me coming :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is one of the incomplete versions I was talking about. It is only some 26 pages long. The full version is 175 pages.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts