Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to find a nice pocket holster for my NAA Guardian, but have come up short on the usual companies. Either they don't have the mold or their design is lacking. I tried Remora, but the fit is too loose and the holster is too big to fit in my pocket so I am sending it back. After pondering on wanting something quick or ordering and waiting a couple of months, I decided to get something good and just wait. I ended up ordering the Stellar Rig Model C so I can have a spare magazine under the grip. The price was right so I placed my order and am now waiting to receive it. I can't wait. I was trying to find some reviews on this holster but can't find any. Has anybody tried one of these? What did you think?

ctNAA 1.jpg

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just like most pocket holsters. You just push off the spare magazine with your middle finger. It also has a tension screw to adjust the fit.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Gotcha. I like the mag carrier built in. While having the mag on your strong side is a tactical disadvantage, it seems like a convenient little package for carry.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In addition to this I will have a double mag carrier in my other pocket. So I will have 2 faster reloads if needed. I just like the mag under the grip to break up the outline from printing.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sent them an email to receive email updates and they said that it would be mailed out tomorrow. This was way faster than I expected. I figured 6-8 weeks like everyone else. This is awesome! I can't wait until it gets here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts