Defensive Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to find a nice pocket holster for my NAA Guardian, but have come up short on the usual companies. Either they don't have the mold or their design is lacking. I tried Remora, but the fit is too loose and the holster is too big to fit in my pocket so I am sending it back. After pondering on wanting something quick or ordering and waiting a couple of months, I decided to get something good and just wait. I ended up ordering the Stellar Rig Model C so I can have a spare magazine under the grip. The price was right so I placed my order and am now waiting to receive it. I can't wait. I was trying to find some reviews on this holster but can't find any. Has anybody tried one of these? What did you think?

Gun Starting pistol Revolver Gun accessory Handgun holster

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In addition to this I will have a double mag carrier in my other pocket. So I will have 2 faster reloads if needed. I just like the mag under the grip to break up the outline from printing.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sent them an email to receive email updates and they said that it would be mailed out tomorrow. This was way faster than I expected. I figured 6-8 weeks like everyone else. This is awesome! I can't wait until it gets here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.