Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is about a year old.

I can relate with their experience, however mine did at least have a bullet in it before we went at it.

·
Registered
34,036 Posts
I bet that's the last time he splashes on his doe-in-heat cologne.

"Put that camera down and help us!"

"Not happening, I'm Union..."

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
A simple, and short, video of showing why whitetail deer should always be considered extremely dangerous. They are on the list of critters that can never be tamed for a good reason. Those guys were not prepared.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Many years ago, I had an episode that looked a lot like that with a wounded jack rabbit.

Our-Animals-pic-jackrabbit-4.jpg

He lost. :ticking:

·
Registered
34,036 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,188 Posts
That was quite the handful.

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
There was a buck terrorizing vehicles in one of the suburbs of a suburb of a suburb of Buffalo, NY a number of years ago, maybe two decades ago. Totalled a few of them.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Many years ago, I had an episode that looked a lot like that with a wounded jack rabbit.

View attachment 306756

He lost. :ticking:
I put a 44cal round ball through both ears of a cotton tail rabbit once. It jumped 3ft in the air and dropped like a rock. When I picked it up by the feet it came to and about kicked me to death.
He was around for a couple of years after that. Every time my Grandpa would see it he would get the biggest grin! He loved telling the story anytime he had the chance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts