Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris Wallace on Fox had an intersting question: The police are searching door to door. For all those homeoners in Boston at present, how many wish right now they had a gun to defend themselves in case the surviving terrorists attempts to break in?

He is going to ask Sen. Feinstein this question this weekend.

Same question applies in Chicago and DC.

My thoughts - It's reprehensible to restrict gun ownership, especially within the confines of your own home, not only because of the Second Amendment, but also because self defense is a natural right.

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
Chris Wallace on Fox had an intersting question: The police are searching door to door. For all those homeoners in Boston at present, how many wish right now they had a gun to defend themselves in case the surviving terrorists attempts to break in?

He is going to ask Sen. Feinstein this question this weekend.

Same question applies in Chichago and DC.

My thoughts - It's reprehensible to restrict gun ownership, especially within the confines of your own home, not only because of the Second Amendment, but also because self defense is a natural right.
What?!?!?!?! How DARE he ask her such a question! She's seen the carnage. She's seen the bodies stacked to the sky from those horrible guns! She's seen her own sanity slipping away!

The very nerve of him to ask such a question!

:mad:

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Well if I was in Boston i would have my M1 carbine ready..... wait scratch that if I lived in Boston I would be cowering in fear and hoping the my license to purchase a gun for self defense gets approved this time!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
What?!?!?!?! How DARE he ask her such a question! She's seen the carnage. She's seen the bodies stacked to the sky from those horrible guns! She's seen her own sanity slipping away!

The very nerve of him to ask such a question!

:mad:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
357 Posts
PEF......Nice looking dog there....He looks like he would protect his family!....

·
Registered
7,320 Posts
Defending your home in Boston during the lockdown
The word is "shelter in place".
Good enough advice I guess but I'd want an ace in the hole just in case cowering somewhere wasn't working.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
I'm old and have ask a lot questions of the lawmakers and one of the things I questions I fired off today was where was the backround check for those given a place in our country, how come my son lost his funding for college as a vet ? Per the FBI the family was given safe haven and given all kinds of help yet our vets just like back in the 60s doors get closed for those the served. I pray every day for vets that are still in need and I'm glad that I still have the means to protect my family and others that may need my help. To all those on this forum thank you for the info, questions and yes the humor for it is needed in these trying times and it is people like those on this forum that understand the meaning of restoring this great country and getting back to our foundation. God Bless America and all of you, thank you.

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
The word is "shelter in place".
Good enough advice I guess but I'd want an ace in the hole just in case cowering somewhere wasn't working.
And as usual, they are using an incorrect term.

I believe the term they should be looking for is Barricading Themselves!

Reactions: jbum

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
It's just one guy. I can't imagine 3 million people are cowering in their homes because of one dude who made some crude bombs. My guess is that most of them are just chilling out and day drinking.
I agree.

Though, of that 3M who've been strongly requested to stay in their homes, I'll bet the vast majority of those who are "cowering" are those who have zero ability to actually defend against violent crime against their families. Hopefully this situation will be a bit of a wake-up call for the currently-unarmed. Hopefully it'll help ignite a storm of protest against the liberty haters in that state.

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
I agree.

Though, of that 3M who've been strongly requested to stay in their homes, I'll bet the vast majority of those who are "cowering" are those who have zero ability to actually defend against violent crime against their families. Hopefully this situation will be a bit of a wake-up call for the currently-unarmed. Hopefully it'll help ignite a storm of protest against the liberty haters in that state.
If they don't get him by sundown, a lot of people are going to be waking up and wondering if they should get a gun.

·
Registered
138 Posts
A day off and you're supposed to stay indoors. Most are watching tv. The romantics are reproducing.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts