Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,319 Posts
You must be on their mailing list to, no sooner than I get it and you have it posted. :wink:

It's is a good video.

Reactions: onacoma

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
Good video. Just like other things there is no magic bullet/firearm/hand position that works every time you have to be able to adapt to the situation.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I must be getting too da#@ old because I have a real hard time listening to Mike. How does he expect anyone to take him seriously when he looks like that!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You must be on their mailing list to, no sooner than I get it and you have it posted. :wink:

It's is a good video.
I try to post the ones I get the most out of and Yes I'm on their mailing list as I use some of their videos in training exercses. I don't see the need to reinvent the wheel.

Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I must be getting too da#@ old because I have a real hard time listening to Mike. How does he expect anyone to take him seriously when he looks like that!
It is his form of Camo! Don't mess with the DU! Please note I warned you in the Title!

·
Super Moderator
22,319 Posts
I try to post the ones I get the most out of and Yes I'm on their mailing list as I use some of their videos in training exercses. I don't see the need to reinvent the wheel.
Sound advice. :hand10:

·
Super Moderator
22,319 Posts
It is his form of Camo! Don't mess with the DU! Please note I warned you in the Title!
He's wearing "Urban Commando Chic." :wink:

·
Registered
42,916 Posts
If I have to resort to a long gun, I prefer to use "offensive" hand positions, the better part of a good defense. That aside, if my shooting instructor had tats, earrings, and a Mohawk, I'd ask for my money back. I prefer a more professional look.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Good video. The situation really does dictate the reaction...

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
It was definitely short but I didn't find it very informative. I think some viewers may find the one minute 47 second video to be extremely confusing.

He pretty much said that personal preference and the situation will dictate hand position but offered very little info as to why. I found it extremely odd that the "rifle guy" spoke only about what his personal preference is and which hand positions he likes and dislikes and then Rob states how he "liked the fact" that the the guy mentioned that "different circumstances are going to dictate different hand positions" when the fact is that the "rifle guy" never discussed any "circumstances" when one should use any particular hand position over the other. The only thing Rob really addressed was having the hand back to get stability when in a kneeling position but instead of clearly stating that resting your elbow on your thigh is a great way to gain stability he said, "get that leg onto the hand or get that hand onto the leg". I'm pretty sure I know what he was trying to say but he didn't even come close to saying it correctly. If this is intended to be an instructional video, he might want to reshoot this segment and eliminate all the errors.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
At least Pinkus finally found someone willing to appear in video with him!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Anything involving him, I look the other way. Well, I did watch the hanging upside down and shooting video and the rotating Nautilus AR hand guard for entertainment!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts