Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the past couple weeks, there has been a significant time span between PMs being sent to me and the email notifications being sent. The emails used to come in as soon as the messages were sent. Has there been a deliberate change in forum actions?

·
Premium Member
36,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not that I'm aware of. The few PMs inbound and outbound here show no noticeable delay.
The PMs themselves are flying in the normal fashion, but the email notifications have not been.

I received a PM this morning at 9:46 am. I received the email notification at 11:41 am. It's not a big deal, really, just noticeably different than in the past.

·
Registered
16,094 Posts
Nothing here either.
But on another forum I was on I would get delays of a day. I found it very annoying to get a notification on something that was said the day before after I had already responded to the thread that day, lol. It also affected PM's from members, but not from mods :blink:

Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Working good here...I turned my off a long time ago.:smile:

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Same issue ones sent a 8am come in at 2am ..Who knows

·
Vendor
1,735 Posts
I am having the same problem with all notifications, I have it set to email me with and post I have post in and with pm's.
It has taken up to 3 days to get the email notifications ?

I had posted on a few post last night and still haven't received but one notification and I am getting pm's but I haven't got any emails to alert me any of them.
I have noticed if tapatalk alerts me then I will not get any emails as of late.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
I am having the same problem with all notifications, I have it set to email me with and post I have post in and with pm's.
It has taken up to 3 days to get the email notifications ?

I had posted on a few post last night and still haven't received but one notification and I am getting pm's but I haven't got any emails to alert me any of them.
I have noticed if tapatalk alerts me then I will not get any emails as of late.
Funny, I got the emails right after you PM'ed me tonight.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts