Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Sadly, the reality of this year being what it is, it's well understood how the dynamics of this can play right into the regressives' hands. They get to push for something, no matter that "something" invariably means unconstitutional steps, and when resisted they get to claim the moral high ground. In a voting year, that tactic's going to pay some dividends.

Of course, very few will recognize they're breaching their sworn oaths to uphold, support, protect and defend the Constitution and the BOR. Very few will appreciate the distinction between doing something and actually doing something practical and productive. Very few will understand that continuing to jump on everyone and placing infringing potholes in front of all citizens won't actually deter violent predators from arming-up.

I've got some family members that think (well, feel, at least) this way. It's visceral, to them. It doesn't require thinking things through. It doesn't require being lawful and constitutional, not when "lives" are on the line. But that's just it. Lives are indeed on the line. So long as people are impeded from taking every practical step on their own behalf for their own safety and security, many millions will continue to be forcibly made defenseless via all that "red" tape. "Red" indeed ... bloody-handed that the fatuous staffers are who keep pushing this garbage on everyone.

From the 1995 film The American President:

"Well then, congratulations. It's only taken you three years to put together crime prevention legislation that has no hope of preventing crime."

^ Which is essentially how all these head-in-sand sorts are functioning. They're pushing exactly what won't aid in eliminating the recidivism rate, what won't aid in keeping violent predators from arming-up, what won't detect crime before it actually occurs, and what won't give upstanding citizens every means of survival.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
It's insane. They oughta turn the AC off.

They keep trotting out that "the majority of American people want gun control" and "most gun-owners want gun control". Well, apparently not.

·
Premium Member
8,083 Posts
I got my butt whipped when i did that as a kid , when i seen that nice toy truck at the store i had to have . My Dad got me up and gave me something to cry about .

With these big fools i say let them lay there , they will get tired and get their driver to take them home .................................

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
What a bunch of cry babies . Voters should be ashamed of them. Wait my mistake the voters are just like them.
The handful of family members I can think of who spend more than a minute thinking of such things, they're ones who are wailing from the rooftops right now in support of these staffers. As though they're actually accomplishing something other than undermining the rule of law. I fear they'll never understand what they're actually doing and enabling, supporting staff like this. I'm absolutely certain they'll never appreciate we're all paying for it, such support.

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
They all need a severe spanking followed by a high colonic.

·
Premium Member
5,814 Posts
You mean the man that would be Vice President today if not for spending his entire career enabling illegal and legal immigration?
What got him and his running mate, cancelled out was simply not calling the Communists out. .

1 - 20 of 126 Posts