Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I own two. One for my Glock 19 and one for my Glock 30. I love them. Definetely not the best, but for the price, the quality is great.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I bought one for myModel 60 and was really surprised on how good it worked and just bought a second one for my Kahr E9. Let you know how that works in a few days. IMHO I think they are a good value for the price.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I have an older version of that holster (the body is more "square" shaped) for the Beretta 92/96....it's one of the most comfortable holsters I own.

I lucked out and purchased mine used on eBay for a song.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I picked up the DeSantis Cozy Partner yesterday, and now I am glad the store said I could easily bring it back if I am not satisfied.

Wore it around the house for a couple of hours with my Kimber Ultra Carry II, and have these observations:

Holster rides high for an IWB, the majority of the Kimber's bulk is above the belt line. With average sized 'love handles', the combination of a very short holster and the height of the gun above the belt, the gun tends to roll to the outside and really sticks out. IMHO, if the belt snaps were longer, that would allow the holster to sit further down, but it just rides too high. Maybe someone slimmer would not have this problem.

It will be going back to the store. My next step will be a Max Con V, service grade. Looking at pictures of Gary's holsters, I believe he has addressed all the problems I have mentioned above.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts