Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 1911 ready for carry. I am thinking of getting a Cozy Partner holster to use, until I get a Sam Andrews holster in my grubby mitts.

I just have a question about the Cozy Partner. The holster looks like it has a lot of material. I have rather thin (chicken) legs. Would a Cozy Partner have a lot of printing for someone like me? Espessialy seeing that I'm in jeans and T-shirt, more than half of the year.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
I dont think it will i wear mine all summer long in pants and t-shirts

No one tells me it prints the holster doesnt have a lot of extra material that isnt needed to make it more stable

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh please don't get me wrong Bud.

I like the fact that it has the material, for the reasons you said. Pulse I think the material will make it more comfortable on my bony hip. I was only wondering if it would print more, on my skinny leg.

Looks like I found a holster to tie me over, till I get a Sam Andrews IBW.

Thanks again

·
Super Moderator
18,107 Posts
One thing about the Cozy partner...

I took one in on a trade awhile back and had a question as to if it would fit my Glock 21. The guy I got it from said it was made for a Glock, but wasnt sure if the wider .45 would fit, so he gave it to me to try on the condition that if it didnt fit, I could give it back and figure out something else.

I was delighted to find out that it not only fit the Glock 21 , but also was a very good fit for my Sigs,220,226 and 225 along with a passable fit for my several 1911's.

The more I wear it, the more I like it.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
I have the older version of the Cozy Partner for my Beretta 92/96 series guns; the belt loop is one solid piece; the entire holster is square in shape. The extra leather forms into a looping paddle that basically distributes the holster's "footprint" over a wider area. It does not have a reinforced mouth, but it does have a sweatshield.

It's a nice holster...extremely comfortable and conceals my Berettas well.

·
Banned
1,424 Posts
Howdy!

The Cozy Partner is, IMHO, the best holster in Desantis' entire line-up. It works pretty well and is very comfortable. It's a good choice while waiting on Sam.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts