Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody I stumbled on this forum while on the internet. My weapons are: 16" bushmaster .223, sar 3 kalashnikov .223, mossberg 500, model 70 beretta .22, pre-kimber 5" .45 custom & bought last month my new smith & wesson model 686 2 1/2" .357 mag. s.s. My new smith is my carry piece now because of a revolvers reliabality & simplicity. In gun magazines they always say " and I fired 50 rounds with the auto. and I didn't even have one malfunction" with a revolver review they don't say anything cause you know they are reliable!!!! anyhow I live in s.w. arizona and I live right in the desert. I walk 10 minutes from my house & shoot all I want (or can afford) I want to improve my shooting, or I could say there is only one way up. I'm in a motorcycle ministry in Tucson, " bikers for CHRIST" I feel real close to shooters cause were not "liberals" anti-American commies!!!! I'm real happy to be part of this forum sincerely Christn Waryr

·
Administrator
143,597 Posts
christn waryr

Welcome To The Forum.
A 10 minute walk & you're shooting. :smile:
That sounds very nice.
Please enjoy the forum and feel welcome to participate often.
:unitedsta

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Christn - from a fellow CCW - AND biker - welcome to CC! :smile:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to CombatCarry.com, christn waryr. We have a number of Arizona members, including myself. :wink:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Welcome, sir - shoot out at Tucson Rifle Club? I used to work there part time. Also at Jensen's indoor range.

·
Banned
693 Posts
Imagine that, a Christian, a shooter and a biker.

Very soon we will be the majority here, and CCW will stand for Cycle Combat Carry and Wheelies.

And during my tenure in the new capacity we will call motor-ator, also known as "The Reign of Terror,"...

*dream state fades into reality*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.