Defensive Carry banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
Not desperate times at all. And if it were the Apocalypse, I'd carry things more effective that what I saw in the first post.

Reactions: Nmuskier

·
Super Moderator
21,916 Posts
i don't have to comment on the other activity. However what the governor of illinois and other states is doing is unconstitutional, restricting what we can do when we want to mainly for political gain over a virus. it is only a respiratory virus, and my boyfriend and myself having asthma and allergies we would be at high risk of complications that likely will only be disabling and not fatal which would make it possible to not have to go to a job and have more time for fun things, like going to the range, trips, whatever instead of doing my job for no one at all. no teenager cares about health risks over pleasurable activities of any kind so why should we?
Take your games elsewhere.

·
Banned
1,100 Posts
Ok.... I gotta ask. What's a Maggie?

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Ok.... I gotta ask. What's a Maggie?

:rolleyes: You know when somebody comes up behind you and grabs the top of your panties and pulls them up in your crack, that’s a Maggie :yup:

·
Registered
34,068 Posts
:rolleyes: You know when somebody comes up behind you and grabs the top of your panties and pulls them up in your crack, that’s a Maggie :yup:
Hate when that happens...

·
Banned
1,100 Posts
I thought that was a wedgie? Glad to say I never experienced it. Actually (cue keyboard commando mode) anyone who might have wanted to give me a wedgie should be glad I never experienced it.

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
I see this message multiple times in this thread and it proves to me what I wise decision I made.

This message is hidden because _________________ is on your ignore list.

Of all the forums I belong to this is one that I have very few on my ignore list. It takes someone "special" to make the cut.
That would drive me nuts. I may not respond to someone I disagree with, some people just don't want to be right.... :wink: but:

Back to thread topic, Glock 20SF lately. (It competes against Glock 23, 21SF or 35 for the honor) :wave:

·
Registered
34,068 Posts
Everyone is on my Ignore list, which is Amendment One to my Christmas card list.:santaclaus:

Things around here will have to get a whole lot worse to reach the desperate level. In fact, people are actually out walking the neighborhood and waving, something that never happened before the lockdown. There are nearby homes where I have never actually seen who lives there, but someone obvious does.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
....Things around here will have to get a whole lot worse to reach the desperate level. In fact, people are actually out walking the neighborhood and waving, something that never happened before the lockdown. There are nearby homes where I have never actually seen who lives there, but someone obvious does.
Same here.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
With the current climate, what I carry won't change. The ammo will.
It's getting warmer. Weeds are tall. Snake season is beginning, and we just started raising chickens.
Previously it's been hollow points with hollow point reloads. Now snakeshot with hollow point reloads.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,229 Posts
Everyone is on my Ignore list, which is Amendment One to my Christmas card list.:santaclaus:

Things around here will have to get a whole lot worse to reach the desperate level. In fact, people are actually out walking the neighborhood and waving, something that never happened before the lockdown. There are nearby homes where I have never actually seen who lives there, but someone obvious does.
I wish my neighbors would stay in their house......

Reactions: OD*

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Things look pretty good in Dallas at present. People appear to be keeping their distance and stores are almost as stocked as they ever were - some limitations on purchases, but all in all, things appear stable. We all know how quickly that can change, but for now, all clear. All that said, I've bumped up bugout readiness to DefCon-3.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts