1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Didn't someone important say that the only purpose of an "assault rifle" is to kill as many people as possible?
Nope, the purpose of an "assault rifle" in the hands of a citizen is to kill as many people as possible.

The purpose of actual assault rifles in the hands of government officials is for our protection only. Nothing to see here, now move along. No, don't look behind that curtain.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Will they be allowed to use the 30 round clip ammunition magazine thing that the feds want to ban???:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Not surprising in today's environment.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't someone important say that the only purpose of an "assault rifle" is to kill as many people as possible?
Wouldn't that be like a Drug dealer killing his users? :blink:

Or could it be that DHS realizes the Do-Do that the IRS is in and don't want to waste their staff to protect them? :yup:

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Wouldn't that be like a Drug dealer killing his users? :blink:

Or could it be that DHS realizes the Do-Do that the IRS is in and don't want to waste their staff to protect them? :yup:
They dont need the money, they will just print more....

Reactions: msgt/ret

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Will they be allowed to use the 30 round clip ammunition magazine thing that the feds want to ban???:rolleyes:
Harry, Per Di-Fi's bill the city clerk could get a 30 magazine as a government employee, but us TaxPayers are stuck with a 7 round magazine or 10 round magazine!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Harry, Per Di-Fi's bill the city clerk could get a 30 magazine as a government employee, but us TaxPayers are stuck with a 7 round magazine or 10 round magazine!
Thats good to know, I am a government employee.:danceban:

Reactions: atctimmy

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Not exactly something to shout from the rooftops...
I really do not care. I was looking for a job when I got this one.

Reactions: atctimmy

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
Only if they have the requisite shoulder thing that goes up.

I really do not care. I was looking for a job when I got this one.
Yeah, well I was looking for a good job when I found mine... If you don't look for a good job, you get one rung down from mine... Government worker... Sorry Harry... Maybe one day we can both find good jobs...

·
Super Moderator
19,385 Posts
I seriously doubt the IRS would train with AR-15s, after all being a department of our gracious benevolent masters they instead would get the real thing, bring on the M-16s and M-4s so they may really rock and roll.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.