1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I'd like to say unbelievable, but sadly, it is what I have come to expect of certain politicians that seemingly have no regard for the constitution. Truly a sad state of affairs.

·
Registered
10,072 Posts
I'm afraid that these people view all individual citizen rights as outdated and no longer relevant in modern society just like they claim the 2A is. It started years ago with homeland security, NSA, secret watch lists, etc. We're watching blatant disregard for our civil rights and citizens demanding more be taken. What a shame.

·
Premium Member
4,792 Posts
It's really amazing to me that these people can actually be part of the decision makers within out government. How can anyone really be that stupid and be in that position?

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Just before a gov't seizes total power, lists are created.

Pre-Nazi Germany had a list; College profs, judges, freedom groups.

England had a list of members in hunting clubs.

Stalin created a list excluding only party members; party members were simply followed.

"Tin foil hat" Umm, I don't think so. 'Nuff said.

Keep your eyes open, be vigilant, be prepared.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
The leftists are taking full advantage of this recent shooting.

Why is it that we continue to have instances of these Islamic jihadists being released, or taken off watch lists?

Because the leftists need a manufactured crisis to rally support for their gun grab and destruction of the Constitution.

The leftists support mass killings and want nothing more than to disarm Americans.

Which proves that leftists HATE AMERICA and everything she stands for.

They can't destroy the whole constitution until they destroy the 2nd Amendment first.

I truly believe this is their ultimate goal.

As I've said from the beginning of his first term, Obama was sent to destroy.

You have to admit, he's been amazingly effective in his mission, especially for a guy who works maybe 15HRs/wk!

As Obama said today in his response to SCOTUS decision on his executive amnesty order on immigration:

'It Takes Us Further from the Country We Aspire to Be'

What I want to know is, who is WE? and who decided what it was we aspired to be? Non-white? No common language, culture, values or BORDERS?

I'm really confused here. WHAT IS OUR ASPIRATIONAL VALUES? AND WHO THE HECK IS WE?

Don't you love his presumption and his lecturing to US about "American Values?" GAG. He spent his formative years in Islamic countries and it's questionable whether he's even legitimately an American Citizen.

Not only do we have the leftists trying to destroy the constitution, we get lectured from the occupier of the White House!!!

It's becoming glaringly obvious just how truly evil their agenda is.

·
Registered
8,100 Posts

Why is it that we continue to have instances of these Islamic jihadists being released, or taken off watch lists?

Because the leftists need a manufactured crisis to rally support for their gun grab and destruction of the Constitution.

The leftists support mass killings and want nothing more than to disarm Americans.

You never want to let a good crisis go to waste- Rham Emmanuel

Reactions: Struckat

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Just before a gov't seizes total power, lists are created.

Pre-Nazi Germany had a list; College profs, judges, freedom groups.

England had a list of members in hunting clubs.

Stalin created a list excluding only party members; party members were simply followed.

"Tin foil hat" Umm, I don't think so. 'Nuff said.

Keep your eyes open, be vigilant, be prepared.
https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/2016/06/20/gamal-wants-your-guns-homeland-security-adviser-demands-national-gun-registry-after-orlando/

They're calling for a "gun registry list".

Now, one controversial former FBI agent -- and current consultant to the Obama administration on "countering violent extremism" (CVE) -- is suggesting a national gun registry be created. Such a registry would target millions of law-abiding American citizens.

Gamal Abdel-Hafiz, born in Cairo, immigrated to the U.S. in 1990. He recently retired from the FBI after 22 turbulent years at the bureau. Following the Orlando attack, Abdel-Hafiz explained his rationale for creating a national gun registry:

A former FBI counter-terrorism agent says lawmakers could make mass murders less likely. "What we need to do is keep the ownership of guns known to the government, so we know who has what," said security consultant Gamal Abdel-Hafiz. “And I know a lot of people are against that.”

·
Registered
1,266 Posts

They can't destroy the whole constitution until they destroy the 2nd Amendment first.

You have to admit, he's been amazingly effective in his mission, especially for a guy who works maybe 15HRs/wk!

As Obama said today in his response to SCOTUS decision on his executive amnesty order on immigration:

What I want to know is, who is WE? and who decided what it was we aspired to be? Non-white? No common language, culture, values or BORDERS?

I'm really confused here. WHAT IS OUR ASPIRATIONAL VALUES? AND WHO THE HECK IS WE?

Don't you love his presumption and his lecturing to US about "American Values?" GAG. He spent his formative years in Islamic countries and it's questionable whether he's even legitimately an American Citizen.

Not only do we have the leftists trying to destroy the constitution, we get lectured from the occupier of the White House!!!

Well said, Patti.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Holy crap. I just ate. Don't show me stuff like that. I don't want to regurgitate my very tasty ribs...

·
Registered
10,072 Posts

O said when he was running he wanted to fundamentally change America...what's more fundamentally changing than dismantling the Constitution and Bill of Rights??? Nothing. He has accomplished much of what he set out to do and is well on his way with those things that aren't done yet.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
O said when he was running he wanted to fundamentally change America...what's more fundamentally changing than dismantling the Constitution and Bill of Rights??? Nothing. He has accomplished much of what he set out to do and is well on his way with those things that aren't done yet.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Yes, Al Kenyani The Defiler is a tool of Soros, plain and simple. Soros's life mission is the destruction of capitalism. That can only happen with the destruction of the US.
That begins with the destruction of the Constitution.

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts

Patti, I am liking this multiple times, but all it does is turn the like on and off. So, here is my verbal multiple likes!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts