Defensive Carry banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,151 Posts
I keep hearing that stupid comment over and over “We have to get guns off the street, We have to get guns off the street” yet I have never seen any type of gun casually strolling down the street.

·
Registered
18,298 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
The insanity continues......

·
Banned
1,100 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
I just dont believe...Id call Virtue signaling... when you say something everybody wants to hear, n, then you pimp them all off on gunbroker...now that's what good CEO would do just corporate as hell

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Writing off the destruction may cut the tax liability, but it also cuts directly into profits, a major negative to stockholders. Then the loss in sales doesn't do them any good either. The stockholders should vote to fire their short-sighted CEO on the grounds of destruction of inventory and failing to see to the stockholder's interests.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
This makes as much business sense as McDonald's destroying 5 tons of hamburger meat.

ANd now we are supposed to be surprised at Dick's 7 figure losses from this brilliant move?

·
Registered
805 Posts
Electronic newsletter from GunsAmerica this morning reported that Dick's company value is down some $25 million since this little stunt. So, $25 million drop in share values on top of $5 million in destroyed inventory, sounds like the CEO needs to be held to answer for about $30 million at the next shareholders' meeting. Might be worth buying a few shares just to attend and offer a motion or two.

·
Registered
7,868 Posts
Has anyone actually seen any sort of evidence to show that this even happened?

Reactions: The Old Anglo

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Has anyone actually seen any sort of evidence to show that this even happened?
Well, it's a heck of a good virtue signaling story if it did not!

Reactions: Havok
21 - 39 of 39 Posts