Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
What did they (Dick's management) expect to happen? I like how the spokesman blamed it all on Lance Armstrong!! FUNNY!!!

Good comments under the article, too.

Nice post.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I stopped by a local Dick's in Hurst since I was told they had ammo however there was no ammo that I could see. In fact I could not find a salesman in the sporting goods dept. I left for good after 20 minutes and never to return again.

:mad:

·
Premium Member
5,611 Posts
I havent shopped at Dicks in over a year.... they have always been a rip off

Reactions: GhostMaker

·
Premium Member
6,829 Posts
Stopped shopping there. Don't agree with the politics.

Reactions: Cheesewiz

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
There are two of them in Memphis. I was in one many years ago for some exercise equipment. That was before I got into guns. I have not shopped there since, and now I won't be back.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
It's all about the money, most will go back if it is cheaper. If they start selling AR kits at half price they might redeem themselves.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
This made me happy on an otherwise crappy Monday. Dick's, it ain't just their name, it's their way of life.

Reactions: ErnieNWillis

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
I don't buy guns/ammo at Dick's anyway. Prices are high, counter-help knows more about ball gloves than Benelli, who cares? Support your LGS!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.