Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,262 Posts
Well I certainly hope you're still alive and kicking, Dennis.

I see where your last post was April 28th. In what way did the Forum began acting funny for you?

One thing's for certain. We don't need any funny acting Forum around here.

I could wish to be able to restore your membership, but it's gonna take more horsepower that I can muster.

Dennis40X is familiar across the years on several forums. I'm too old to remember who this djw1945 character is.

Hang on. Perhaps we can do something to restore you.

·
Registered
33,987 Posts
(Psssst! Bring him back incognito!)

Reactions: OldChap

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I certainly hope you're still alive and kicking, Dennis.

I could wish to be able to restore your membership, but it's gonna take more horsepower that I can muster.

Dennis40X is familiar across the years on several forums. I'm too old to remember who this djw1945 character is.

Hang on. Perhaps we can do something to restore you.
I'm fine with djw1945. No need to change. Thank You R/S Dennis

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Offhand I'd say the forum is acting rather more than "funny" today. I clicked "Post Quick Reply" and it just sat there.

I highlighted and copied what I had written and it suddenly acted like it had posted my response. Wrong. No response.

So...I tried to rewrite what I wrote by pasting what I had copied and there was nothing to paste!

Then I rewrote the whole post and hit Post Quick Reply. Five minutes later, I noticed that both the original post and the new post showed up. I had to delete one.

I've been working on computers for nearly 45 years and have never experienced anything close to that. I think we're haunted!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts