Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disappointed

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Bumper 
#1 ·
Just wanted to make this public, of course in the best interest of the forum.

I just received an 'inappropriate language' warning.

I understand there have to be rules but this is a very subjective rule and one that I feel I did not break.

The 'rules' sure have a clear (note sarcasm) definition of "language you'd speak around elders."

I've been a member here for nearly 3.5 years (longer than the person who gave me the infraction) and never received a warning of any sort.

As a man who has graduated from a military academy and who now works in one of the most selective agencies in the world, I understand there are times in life when you nod, "yes sir" and move one. The little voice is telling me this is one of those times.

:merrychristmas:

#3 ·
I wonder if that means no more "hell's" or "damn's, even if the words might be fitting and adaptable for the context of the then pending discussion?" That must be a crushing blow to an old military man (including active duty officer ring knockers). :bier: :35: :king:

From a lawyer who is accustomed to be whupped up from time to time and who must develop thick skin to thrive and survive. AND I have presumed that seasoned military officers and gentlemen likewise would have developed a thick skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.