5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Take advantage this week, if you purchase from our website

US 1.00 off regular price.

1- Go here:

Purchase
or
Click here

2- Purchase a small 2.3 ml vial of Glow-On super Phosphorescent.
Enter the word glowon o the shopping cart for a US 1.00 discount.

·
Vendor
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glow-On discount still going strong for a few days.

Discount still going strong for a few days.
Thanks for the support.

For amazon customers I'll match tha price of the single vial of Glow-On original.

Have an nice weekend

·
Vendor
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glow-On coupon this weekend

Are colors included with this coupon?Thanks
Only Glow-On original 2.3 ml vial

Amazon price was set to match this coupon.

The coupon is the word: glowon
At Amazon just purchase the small vial for a price match!

·
Vendor
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Coupon for Glow-On gun sights paint.

Could you please extend the coupon's? I tried to order and it's expired
Yes, the coupon should be active now.

The most reliable, most affordable.

A special discount for members of this forum:

1- Go here:

Purchase
or
Click here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:
Amazon prices mirror this coupon now, so if you prefer to shop at amazon.com, you are covered

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
I have always wondered how this would work for me. Looks interesting but if I am walking down a dark street and need to draw my gun, it will be going from a dark place to another dark place so how does it get the light to charge the paint? If I have a flashlight on me I do not need my sights to glow as the light from my 600 lumen flashlight lights up my whole gun and sights very well. Looks like an interesting product and I can see some uses but just not for me unless I am missing something.

·
Vendor
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would you consider this product, if it tipped the odds in your favor?

I have always wondered how this would work for me. Looks interesting but if I am walking down a dark street and need to draw my gun, it will be going from a dark place to another dark place so how does it get the light to charge the paint? If I have a flashlight on me I do not need my sights to glow as the light from my 600 lumen flashlight lights up my whole gun and sights very well. Looks like an interesting product and I can see some uses but just not for me unless I am missing something.
Your 600Lumen lamp will charge the sights in a couple of seconds, then, if for some reason your stance changes and that lamp were no longer in line with your line of fire, the sights will glow, helping you align a shot.

This is glow sights on command. If the scenario above is something firearm owners consider, Glow-On will help.

The addition of a tactic lamp like you describe is by far the best addition, if you were to engage in a low light situation. Glow-On will just fill the gaps.:danceban:

The sights will glow with a really bright yellow green glow long enough to help you sort any situation.

Lets imagine now.... The other guy is the one with Glow-On on his gun sights... Would that not tip the odds in the other guy's favor?:22a:
If you answer is possibly a yes....then get the product..

Of course thee's other alternatives, we just sell the Glow-On paint...:35:

·
Vendor
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
By popular demand the Glow-On gun sights paint coupon is still active

A special discount for members of this forum:

1- Go here:

Purchase
or
Click here

By popular demand the coupon is still active:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Banned
2,268 Posts
Your 600Lumen lamp will charge the sights in a couple of seconds, then, if for some reason your stance changes and that lamp were no longer in line with your line of fire, the sights will glow, helping you align a shot.

This is glow sights on command. If the scenario above is something firearm owners consider, Glow-On will help.

The addition of a tactic lamp like you describe is by far the best addition, if you were to engage in a low light situation. Glow-On will just fill the gaps.:danceban:

The sights will glow with a really bright yellow green glow long enough to help you sort any situation.

Lets imagine now.... The other guy is the one with Glow-On on his gun sights... Would that not tip the odds in the other guy's favor?:22a:
If you answer is possibly a yes....then get the product..

Of course thee's other alternatives, we just sell the Glow-On paint...:35:

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Only comment is that if the other guy was the one with the sights glowing in the dark he would make an easier target for me. :). Seriously, I get your point as I was taught to briefly turn on my light and then move to a different position and see how these sights would help but would they give me away since they glow so much? :)

·
Vendor
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The glow is facing the shooters direction direction, never the target

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Only comment is that if the other guy was the one with the sights glowing in the dark he would make an easier target for me. :). Seriously, I get your point as I was taught to briefly turn on my light and then move to a different position and see how these sights would help but would they give me away since they glow so much? :)
The glow is facing the shooters direction direction, never the target.
Quite frankly I could blab for eternity and the truth is you should have a go yourself, this way we can both learn something here.

Please PM with a location where to deliver and a small vial will find its way to your abode

Find Glow-On at:
glow-on.com
Amazon.com
eBay

·
Super Moderator
19,017 Posts
Thanks for the discount, ordered some paint. It seems to work well enough and sure goes a long ways even with a small bottle.

Reactions: QKShooter

·
Vendor
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glow-On gun glow in the dark sights paint discount code

can't find an option for the discount on Amazon, how can I get it?
Amazon prices reflect already the discount, the code applies to our website shopping cart.
type the word glowon.
Discount is available here

Purchase

Here's how to get it:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I tried a little test with Glow-On. I put a spot on a small piece of paper. After it dried I exposed it to sunlight for a short while, probably less than a minute. I put the spotted paper in a drawer, probably as dark as the inside of a holster. After it got dark outside, about 3 hours later I opened the drawer in a darkened room. The Glow-On spot was still glowing. After I do my sights on my new M&P 40C I plan on shining my flashlight on it for a few seconds before going outside in the dark. It should be good to go for at least a few hours if not the whole night.

See my other test in post #11 here - http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/glow/172761-understand-how-glow-works.html

1 - 13 of 13 Posts