Cool.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Without kids, not a bad idea.:hand10:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hmm, nice and simple...I think I might try a version for the inside of a safe door. I've got some small desk safes I've always wanted some way to have the grip pop up when I open it, and I think this would do it.

·
Banned
265 Posts
I wouldn't recommend mounting it on a actual door or under a drawer. Any sudden movement will jar your weapon off the magnets and onto the floor. Other the that :hand2:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I bought a bunch of heavy duty magents to play with. They are round and their is a threaded hole in the center. I think they were 2.00 each anybody want one PM me. Holds like a son of a gun(haha)

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Well, now that it's raining and I have nothing to do outside... time for and indoor project! :tongue:

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
I have had something similar that I made myself installed in my Jeep for a long time.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Why were you afraid to be shot through the computer screen?? :tongue:
I hit the floor during that part myself. Better safe than sorry...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Actually after looking at the video the gun WAS NOT clear... Loaded chamber indicator showed a round in the chamber...

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I'm tempted to make this... I'm thinking about putting it in my car, down by the pedals (on the bottom side of the dash)... hard to explain... but it should be impossible to see from anywhere but the driver's seat (and even then, hard to see)... never in the way, and just a quick reach...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts