Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I built my first holster recently, out of thin-wall PVC sewer pipe. I used a Stealth Operator holster as a pattern to make one for my CZ70. There was a learning curve involved, but it works. I should have made it a little higher above the beltline, because my fat roll hits it. It holds the weapon very securely, even upside down. I painted it a flat brown color with Krylon paint. The edges are a little rough, but the next one will be a lot more refined.

·
Premium Member
5,957 Posts
Sounds interesting. How about some pics?

Reactions: wizard7mm08

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Be careful Loco. Thin-walled PVC sewer (waste, non-pressurized) pipe will easily shatter & leave sharp edges. You do NOT wanna' fall on that thing. Yet I'm a MAJOR fan of "imagineering", sooo...keep it up! :congrats:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Be careful Loco. Thin-walled PVC sewer (waste, non-pressurized) pipe will easily shatter & leave sharp edges. You do NOT wanna' fall on that thing. Yet I'm a MAJOR fan of "imagineering", sooo...keep it up! :congrats:
I'll keep my sense of balance as sharp as possible when I wear it! I need to shoot some pics of it soon. I'll get em posted.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Sounds interesting but why not just use kydex? It's not hard to obtain and has been thoroughly "tested" to be an effective material for such application. Don't get me wrong I like your creativeness but why reinvent the wheel with a seemingly less effective material?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts